The Diaper Rash Cream with 20 % corn starch is cloth diaper safe. It is easy to apply and fast-acting for rash relief. It effectively prevents, soothes and treats diaper rash. It protects baby’s delicate bottom skin from wetness and keeps your baby comfortable. The corn starch combined with soothing organic Shea Butter and Calendula Extract to moisturize skin and reduce inflammation.
- Certificated by Health Canada NPN80036842
- Contains Organic Shea Butter and Calendula Extract
- Fragrance free
- Great for sensitive skin
- Shea Butter: This butter contains linoleic acid, an essential fatty acid that helps to revitalize skin. It has repairing, protective and hydrating properties for skin problems.
- Calendula Extract: This plant has a calming and soothing effect on sensitive skin. It prevents chapped and cracked skin that can be caused by an overly dehydration. It also softens the skin.
- Carnauba Wax: This natural wax is an emollient and moisturizer with its skin protective properties.
Non medicinal ingredients: Aqua, Glycerin, Candelilla/Jojoba/Rice Bran Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Caprylic Capric triglycerides, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cera Alba, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Xanthan Gum