The Mineral Sunscreen SPF40 protects against UVA and UVB rays through its active mineral ingredients. It's formulated of 100% natural origin ingredients, without chemical filter nor nano particle. This soft cream is perfect for the fragile skin of your children. Its fluid texture provides a fast and pleasant absorption and lets your skin satiny. It also offers an ideal protection for adults who have sensitive skin.
- Zinc Oxide 7.7% and Titanium Dioxide 8% for Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
- Water and sweat resistant for 40 minutes
- Approved by the Health Canada with NPN80069987
- Free of biologically harmful chemicals (No Avobenzone, Oxybenzone or UV Chemical absorbers)
- Nano-particle Free formulation
- Applies and absorbs easily, non-oily feel
- Fragrance Free, does not have an obtrusive smell that many organic sunscreens have
- Sunscreen made in Canada
- Ideal for sensitive skin or problem skin
- Oxyde de Zinc/Zinc Oxide 7.7%
- Dioxyde de Titane/Titanium Dioxide 8%
Aqua/Water/Eau, , Cetearyl Alcohol, Coco-Glucoside, Coconut Alcohol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Hydroxystearic Acid, Hydroxystearic/Linolenic/Oleic Polyglycerides, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Propanediol, Squalane, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Xanthan Gum.
Helps prevent sunburn. Broad Spectrum SPF 40. If used as directed with other sun protection measures [see Directions for Use], decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
Directions for use:
Apply liberally/generously (and evenly) 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every 2 hours or after 40 minutes of bathing or sweating or after towel drying. For use on children less than 6 months of age, consult a health care practitioner.
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
-limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.;
-wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
Cautions and Warnings: For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. If rash occurs, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.